The Ogham Stone, the annual literary and arts journal of the University of Limerick produced by MA students in English and Creative Writing, is now open for submissions.
This year, the journal will showcase work by the Alumni, current students and staff of UL. The theme of The Ogham Stone 2023 edition is METAMORPHOSIS, and we are eager to consider poetry, short stories, flash fiction, and creative nonfiction that engages this theme.
Submissions should be sent to Oghamstonesubmissions2023@gmail.com by Friday 11th November, 5pm.
- 1 submission per applicant (in any category)
- Submissions must have some relationship to the issue’s theme (‘Metamorphosis’).
- Short stories/creative nonfiction: max. 2500 words; max. 1 piece
- Flash fiction: max. 500 words; max. 1 piece
- Poetry: max. 3 poems (submitted in single file)
- Include your name in email, along with a short biographical note (50 words max)
- Please briefly outline your affiliation to UL
- Submissions should be attached to an email as a Microsoft Word file set in Times New Roman, 12 point, double spacing. Please omit identifying information in this document so as to facilitate blind reading.
- We cannot accept work that has been previously published and prefer not to receive work currently being reviewed elsewhere.
- For more information as well as terms and conditions, please see the Submit tab above.